We are looking for an individual with the ability to work efficiently and effectively to help support the Sales Manager and Sales Team to achieve the businesses performance and revenue targets.
As the Sales Administrator you will provide effective and efficient administrative support to the Sales Manager and the Sales team to assist the business in achieving its performance and revenue targets. A key part is to provide support to the team to allow them to develop and enhance their customer engagement and relationships. You will thrive under pressure and will strive to provide exceptional support.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Administrative support for all sales activities and daily liaison with internal teams.
- Contact prospective customers and arrange appointments on the Sales teams behalf.
- Overseeing and maintaining a highly accurate system of prospective customers, files and data.
- Create competitive analysis profiles and customer pricing templates.
- Prepare and produce performance reports when required.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 1 year working within a sales environment is highly preferred.
- A professional attitude to work with meticulous attention to detail.
- A team player who is confident with strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- PC Literate with good excel knowledge.
If you feel that you poses the above skills and are up to the challenge, Please send you up to date CV to: email@example.com