We’ve been focused on keeping business talking for over 20 yearsTalk to the team
Digital Marketing Executive
Being part of a growing business, the role requires you to support the Head of Marketing in the delivery of the marketing strategy by taking responsibility for all online activities.
The ideal candidate will take creative responsibility for email campaigns, website content, online PR/advertising, copywriting, SEO, PPC, social media and other digital activities. This is an excellent opportunity to work within a highly competitive industry and join one of the market leaders in their field.
Focused on the SME market, we’re a national telecommunications provider who specialise in business telephony solutions, connectivity, mobiles, hosting and IT services. Due to our ambitious growth plans we are now rapidly expanding our Sales and Marketing teams as we look to strengthen our position as a leading provider in the market.
As a Digital Marketing Executive you will have the opportunity to play a hands-on role in the growth of the brand and be heavily involved in the planning and delivery of online marketing activities.
- Competitive salary
- Company bonus
- Company pension and health care scheme
- Additional holidays for each year of service
- Modern offices with free parking
- Expanding business with ambitious growth plans.
- Social nights out and events
- Winners of ‘Investors in People’, ‘Best Companies’ and ‘1000 companies to Inspire Britain’ awards
This is a brand new role that will be crucial in helping the business achieve its future targets in the modern digital era.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working alongside the Head of Marketing to implement online marketing campaigns
- Developing ideas that will help increase traffic to the company website
- Plan and execute successful email marketing campaigns
- Delivery of internal and external monthly newsletters
- Digital activities focused on customer retention
- Creating online content and keeping the company website up to date
- Potential responsibility for all PPC and SEO activity
- Management of social media profiles
- Assist in monitoring of competitor activity and campaigns
- Building awareness of events, exhibitions and other items via digital channels
The successful candidate will have a firm grasp of the principles of marketing and a good understanding of online marketing techniques including; copywriting, content creation, PPC and SEO, email marketing, social media, and online advertising. Qualifications and experience in PPC and SEO campaign management would be beneficial but not absolute necessary.
Excellent communication skills, particularly written are imperative due to the nature of the role. The candidate should:
- Having a degree in a marketing, creative or digital media related subject is advantageous
- Have strong written communication skills
- Have experience working with a broad range of online marketing activities
- Posses a strong attention to detail
- Be analytical and able to spot trends in data
- Be able to translate technical features into business benefits
- Be highly organised, self-motivated and able to work both individually and as part of a team
- Be head-strong with the ability to get your own ideas across
- Possess a genuine enthusiasm and passion for marketing
- Have the ability to multi-task and manage a number of projects to deadlines
Long Term Opportunity
In return you will gain excellent exposure within a fast growing technology company where ideas for improvement will always be welcome. Reporting directly into the Head of Marketing there is potential for the scope of this role to increase as the marketing team and overall company grows in size. There is also the opportunity to earn more and be over-rewarded based on the internal marketing function’s overall team performance.