We’ve been focused on keeping businesses talking for over 20 yearsTalk to the team
Sales Consultant - IT Services
We are looking for a field-based sales consultant with B2B sales experience to join our team as an IT sales consultant.
This is an excellent opportunity for a field-based Sales Consultant with B2B sales experience to join a successful and fast-growing IT Managed Services provider based in Shropshire. We are a growing organisation that offers excellent career prospects plus an attractive salary with uncapped OTE and benefits.
Due to expansion of the team, we’re now looking for an IT Services Sales Consultant to join our team and help grown this division of the business.
We’re looking for somebody experienced in selling a mixture of IT managed services, cloud solutions, connectivity, support, IT security, hosting, network and data solutions.
As an ambassador for the business, you’ll have your own pipeline and you’ll manage it like your own business. We’ll help you every step of the way, providing detailed training, all the sales tools you’ll need and a successful sales team that you’ll work closely with.
The sales person shall be trained to a very high standard of process that enables them to deliver a consultative approach, identifying requirements & communicating the value that Network Telecom IT products and services can provide.
You will benefit from the ability to manage your own data, pipeline and sales opportunities. You will be tasked in speaking to prospective customers and identifying requirements for all IT services provided by Network Telecom, before turning generated appointments into converted sales.
The ideal candidate for this role will come from a strong B2B IT sales background with a history of hitting KPI’s and exceeding sales targets. An ambitious, driven and hungry person with an enthusiastic and personable nature will excel in this role and become a high achiever within the organisation.
- Maintain responsibility for your personal workload, including daily upkeep of business development activity, enquiries, call-backs, opportunities & forecasted sales
- Meeting new business targets by scoping the customers’ requirements, specifying the systems they require, preparing the proposal and closing the deal.
- Deliver a monthly 'New Business’ Gross Profit target
- Close sales orders and complete all relevant order paperwork and documentation
- Contact new business prospects to identify requirements and sales opportunities
- Self-manage your own opportunities pipeline and follow up proposals in order to maximise sales
- Responsibility to ensure learning and development is maintained, and you have a full understanding of our products and services to ensure you are comfortable selling solutions.
What we’re looking for:
- Proven track record in B2B IT sales with at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Proven track record in meeting KPI’s and sales targets
- A positive approach, self-motivation with a desire to succeed
- Articulate and a fluent communicator in writing, on the telephone and in person
- Tenacious and ambitious, wanting to work hard and contribute immediately
- Confident learning new technology
- Self-motivated, with the necessary drive to win and convert
- A self-starter with ability to work alone and as part of a team
- The enthusiasm to overcome challenges and talk about Network Telecom with passion and pride
- Be articulate, professional, credible, ethical and possesses good business acumen
- Be both a strong team player and have a competitive side which doesn't like to be beaten
About Network Telecom
Network Telecom are one of the UK’s leading independent telecommunication providers who specialise in business telephony, connectivity, mobile, hosting and IT managed services. Focusing on the B2B market, we are now rapidly expanding our sales and marketing teams as we look to strengthen our position as a leading provider in the market across the UK.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a highly competitive, Sunday Times listed profit-ranking business.
- Market leader in our industry with over 20 years history
- Expanding business with ambitious growth plans
- Sunday Times Profit Track 100 organisation– 2018
- Autonomy and the chance to deliver results in your way
- Attractive basic salary
- Uncapped Commission Scheme
- 23 days’ Holiday (more for long service)
- Pension & Healthcare scheme
- Social nights out
- Winners of ‘Investors in People’ and ‘Best Companies’ awards
- Free Parking