Business Development Executive
This role offers the successful candidate a fantastic chance to build a career in both sales and business. You will be treated with the responsibility to effectively run your own business within a business, managing your own data, sales leads and pipeline.
As a fundamental part of the Business Development team your role as will be to proactively contact prospects to generate new business opportunities and set appointments for the external Sales Consultants team.
You will need to be self-motivated and hungry for success. Excellent communication skills are imperative due to the nature of the role. You will need to embrace the fantastic services and value that Network Telecom can provide to potential clients and communicate this effectively in order to generate opportunities.
You will be given freedom to put your own stamp on the role and try new ideas in order to maximise your own results. You will be well rewarded for achievement of KPI’s and performance targets and will form part of the larger sales function with Network Telecom.
You will be a confident, highly motivated, strong communicator who is passionately driven to exceed targets and progress your own career in sales. You will need a target driven work ethic and be hungry to succeed and develop within the business.
You will be provided with all the training and support needed in order to succeed in this role and this is a fantastic opportunity with great career progression for the right individual.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Contacting New Business prospects in order to set appointments.
- Capture valuable information that will help to secure future opportunities and ensure that this data is recorded within our CRM system.
- Be responsible for your own data, pipeline and sales opportunities.
- Partner and communicate with Sales Consultants to keep track of your opportunities.
- Bring creative thinking to the role in order to maximise your own results.
- Co-operate with colleagues to secure sales opportunities for the business through any means possible.
- Meet key business metrics and ensure KPIs are met and exceeded.
- Maintain a positive demeanour and morale at all times.
- To handle company data with care and nurture this to generate future opportunities.
- Logical management of diaries to ensure driving distances & appointment times suit.
- Work closely with the rest of the team to address and resolve issues and implement improvements where needed.
- You will be responsible for ensuring that you maintain an excellent level of knowledge regarding all areas of Network Telecom through both self-study and supported development.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 1 years working within a sales environment is highly preferred
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Professional, presentable and polite
- The ability to think outside of the box to create opportunities
- A strong sense of determination and resilience
- A good sense of humor, contributing positively to team morale & motivation
- A team player with a confident personality who enjoys a challenge
- Strong communication skills both written and verbally
- Hard working and eager to learn
- Ability to multi-task; enabling you to prioritise workload & targets
- PC literate
- Good at problem solving and objection handling
About Network Telecom:
Network Telecom are one of the UK’s leading independent telecommunication providers who specialise in business telephony solutions, connectivity, mobile, hosting and IT services. Focusing on the B2B market, we are now rapidly expanding our sales and marketing teams as we look to strengthen our position as a leading provider in the market across the UK. This is an excellent opportunity to work within a highly competitive industry and for a Sunday Times listed profit ranking company.
- Market leader in our industry with over 20 years history.
- Expanding business with ambitious growth plans.
- Sunday Times Profit Track 100 organisation– 2018
- Attractive basic salary
- Uncapped Commission Scheme
- 23 days’ Holiday (more for long service)
- Pension & Healthcare scheme
- Social nights out
- Winners of ‘Investors in People’ and ‘Best Companies’ awards
- Free Parking