Customer Service Co-Ordinator
The role will support the customer services department by handling inbound fault calls from customers as well as supporting the Network Operations Centre, Dial In and Field Engineering teams within Operations. The successful candidate will need to take full ownership and accountability of customer faults through to a satisfactory resolution all while delivering excellent customer service experiences. The role will require the successful candidate to work with external customers, internal customers and 3rd party suppliers to ensure all stakeholders will get the best possible experience.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Excellent communicator with customer focus, the ability to put the customer at the heart of everything we do.
- Demonstrate a positive outlook and be able to give and receive constructive feedback and lead by example.
- Work effectively with associated teams ie Installations, NOC, Dial In & Field Engineers to support the customer.
- A desire to embrace technology, offering 1st line support for faults and fixing common problems quickly and efficiently.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain a good understanding of all products across the Network Telecom product and services portfolio, engaging in training.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to explain things in a clear and concise manner both verbally and in writing to both internal and external customers.
- Taking incoming calls and deal with customer queries efficiently.
- Liaise with associated teams and colleagues to progress faults within targeted timescales.
- Sound understanding of what is covered under a customer maintenance agreement, knowledge of different system types and associated care levels.
- Ability to establish if a customer has partial, intermittent or total loss of service and prioritise effectively.
- Thorough diagnostic checks to establish the root cause of a fault and then execute the right corrective action.
- Awareness of Service Level Agreements and escalation path if failing to meet these.
- Ensure customers are kept updated via email/telephone and expectations are set.
- Process orders for adds and changes to customer’s profile of products and services.
- Be vigilant for possible fraudulent activity and escalate to management.
- Knowledge of supplier portals and logging/updating of faults on the portals/CRM.
- Carry out any ‘ad hoc’ assignments as and when required.
- To be compliant with health and safety company policy and legislation.
If you would like to apply for this position please fill in the form on the right hand side or send your CV to email@example.com.