Qualified Telecoms Engineers
We have an exciting opportunity for qualified Telecoms Engineers to join our fast paced and rapidly growing team. This is a vital role within the business, providing technical support to both our internal and external customers and an excellent maintenance response service in all areas including Samsung OfficeServ, Panasonic, VOIP and Broadband.
The successful candidate will be professional with a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in telephony. We are looking for a candidate who ‘leads from the front’ and is naturally proactive.
You will have strong communication, organisational, computer and customer service skills. You will be well presented, extremely flexible and willing to work to high demands and standards. Previous customer service experience, excellent telephone manner and the ability to use Microsoft Office packages are also essential.
- Installations/Support experience in a similar role supporting IP based PBX systems, ideally Panasonic, Samsung OfficeServ.
- Business phone systems and periphery telecoms equipment/solutions like IP, networking, voice recording or similar products etc.
- Excellent cabling installation experience to the highest level.
- VOIP and broadband would be beneficial.
- Experience in using Microsoft Office packages.
- Install, commission, service and programme telephone systems.
- Work in line to work schedule and customer expectations at all times.
- Assess site and project and complete site survey and paperwork ensuring all information is correct.
- Provide creative solutions for system and network design, data service requirements, internet and networks.
- Implementation/Installation of telephony solutions incorporating CTI elements, call recording and reporting as required.
- Sharing technical knowledge with colleagues and other teams.
- Liaising with internal and external customers.
- Working to defined time-scales as part of a high-performing team.
- Possess relevant training certificates and be willing to undertake necessary training as determined to fulfil the role and keep up to date with the latest developments in the sector.
- Be able to provide 24hr cover as part of the ‘on call’ team on occasion.
- To support other areas of the business where necessary.
- Competitive salary, in line with experience
- Company vehicle
- 23 days’ Holiday (more for long service)
- Training programme
- Pension & Healthcare scheme
- Excellent working conditions
About Network Telecom:
Network Telecom is one of the UK’s leading independent telecommunication providers and specialises in business telephony solutions including; business phone systems, IT services, business mobiles, lines and calls and business broadband. With over 20 years of experience, we have helped over 4,500 businesses across the UK to transform their communications.
- Award-winning market leader in our industry with over 20 years history.
- Expanding business with ambitious growth plans.
- Sunday Times Profit Track 100 organisation– 2018
- Social nights out
- Great company culture
- Winners of ‘Investors in People’ and ‘Best Companies’ awards
- Free Parking
- Excellent working environment
If you feel like the position of Qualified Telecoms Engineer could be the perfect role for you, please fill in the adjacent form or email your CV to email@example.com.