Senior Telephony Engineer
An exciting vacancy has arisen at Network Telecom for a Senior Tier 3 Telephony Engineer. The role is office based.
The successful candidate will report to the Engineering Manager. They will promote the importance of customer needs blended with the strategic needs of the business. They will ensure the quality of SLA’s and service, maximising output and ensuring efficiency is met/exceeded.
This role focuses significantly on improving customer service delivery, brand loyalty and the market perception of Network Telecom.
- Working to defined time-scales as part of a high-performing team
- Knowledge of office-based implementation/Installation of telephony solution also incorporation CTI elements, call recording and reporting as required
- Programming various software/hardware as required
- Ensure full compliance with the company Legal and Regulatory requirements and standards
- Liaising with internal and external customers giving relevant updates
- Resolve incidents assigned by the service desk within SLA
- Take ownership of own performance actively seeking opportunities to improve and develop
The ideal candidate will have:
- Technical education is essential. Previous experience at least three years within a Telecoms, Data Centre or IT environment.
- Strong background with Telephony SIP and VOIP networking/communications
- Environment dealing with pressurised situations
- Proven high performance levels
- Experience in complaint resolution
- Highly literate with excellent written, oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Level 1 experience with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Self-starter and Fast leaner
- The talented individual will be an accomplished professional with a demonstrable record of achievement who enjoys challenge and working to tight deadlines and has a can-do attitude.
- A professional who has the ability to work on their own as well as part of a team
- Meticulous approach, effective written and oral communicator
- Proven Tier 3 telephony support skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline intensive environment
- Willing and able to adjust to multiple demands and shifting priorities
- Excellent customer service, organisation skills and confident communication skills
Why work for Network Telecom?
Network Telecom is one of the UK’s leading independent telecommunication providers specialising in business telephony solutions including; business phone systems, IT services, business mobiles and business broadband.
- Competitive salary
- Pensions and healthcare scheme
- Excellent working conditions
- Free parking
If you think this could be you next job role apply using the form on the right or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.