Support Telephony Engineer
We’re excited to announce a vacancy has arisen at Network Telecom and that we’re on the lookout for a Support Telephont Engineer. The role is office based.
The person will report to the Engineering Manager. They will promote the importance of customer needs blended with the strategic needs of the business. They will ensure the quality of SLA’s and service, maximising output and ensuring efficiency is Met/Exceeded
This role focuses significantly on improving customer service delivery, brand loyalty and the market perception of Network Telecom.
- Working to defined time-scales as part of a high-performing team
- Knowledge of office-based implementation/Installation of telephony solution also incorporation CTI elements, call recording and reporting as required
- Programming various software/hardware as required
- Ensure full compliance with the company Legal and Regulatory requirements and standards
- Liaising with internal and external customers giving relevant updates
- Resolve incidents assigned by the service desk within SLA
- Take ownership of own performance actively seeking opportunities to improve and develop
The ideal candidate will have:
- Technical education is essential. Previous experience at least three years within a Telecoms, Data Centre or IT environment.
- Strong background with Telephony SIP and VOIP networking/communications
- Environment dealing with pressurised situations
- Proven high performance levels
- Experience in complaint resolution
- Highly literate with excellent written, oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Level 1 experience with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Self-starter and Fast leaner
The talented individual will be an accomplished professional with a demonstrable record of achievement who enjoys challenge and working to tight deadlines and has a can-do attitude.
- A professional who has the ability to work on their own as well as part of a team
- Meticulous approach, effective written and oral communicator
- Proven telephony support skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline intensive environment
- Willing and able to adjust to multiple demands and shifting priorities
- Excellent customer service, organisation skills and confident communication skills
The successful candidate would enjoy a variety of benefits including:
- Healthcare cover
- Pension scheme
- Competitive salary
- Additional holidays for long time service
If the role of Support Telephony Engineer sounds like the ideal position.
Fill in the internal application form (Internal candidate) or for external candidates send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.