About Conference Phone Systems
With people working in different locations, the quality of your conference phone system can help to speed up decision making by bringing people together, without the time and cost loss of real-time travelling to and from meetings. With the high-quality audio now available, conference calling means ideas can be shared and heard clearly.
And now, the premium level conference phones are designed to allow not only multi-party calls, but also the sharing of documents.
Ideal for employees, customers and suppliers to stay connected.
How do conference call phones work?
Perhaps the most striking feature of a conference phone is that it has no removable handset. Instead it will have several microphones and loudspeakers which allow the participants to hear and contribute to a conversation.
Both speakers and microphones can be orientated in different directions so that everybody in the room can be heard clearly and hear everything. This helps concentration and keeps people on task during the meeting.
Plugging it into your phone system is all you need to do from a technical point of view. Dialling in your conference call participants is as easy as dialling from your usual telephone.
Conference phone benefits
- The speed at which you can bring people together to discuss an issue. Easy dial means that you can bring people into the meeting just by dialling their number.
- Clarity of audio, even when more than one person is talking at a time. This is achieved by muting background noise so that speech is delivered clearly meaning more efficient meetings.
- Easily customise your systems to meet your conferencing needs. Some conference phone systems can be extended with optional extra microphones to allow you to move from small huddle meeting rooms to larger conference rooms – with the same high speech quality.
- Video collaboration helps participants see the nuances of a conversation which may be otherwise lost. Our NT Multimedia device is ideal for video conferencing.
- Flexible working – bring outworkers together quickly and easily without losing time for travelling.
- Enables spontaneous meetings because conference calls are so quick and easy to set up.
- Reduction in travel costs and time spent travelling.
- No additional hardware required – most of the conference phone systems we offer simply plug into your usual telephone port which means minimum cabling and therefore a reduction in trip hazards.
- WiFi connectivity means no extra call costs.
- Used for meetings for 3-200 people.
- The ability to record meetings.
Conference calls pay for themselves
Replacing business trips with a conference call will often pay for your conference phone.
How to choose the best conference phone
Contact us! We know all the ins and outs of conference phone systems and will be able to help with deciding exactly what you need to make the most of conference call technology within your business.