We’ve been focused on keeping businesses talking for over 20 yearsTalk to the team
Digital Marketing Executive
We are looking for a new digital marketing executive to join the growing sales and marketing department.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Digital Marketing Executive to join a dynamic and expanding technology business based in Shropshire.
Being part of an exciting and rapidly growing team, the role requires you to support the Marketing Manager in the delivery of the marketing plan by coordinating a broad range of online marketing activities. The ideal candidate will have an analytical approach to marketing and take creative responsibility for email campaigns, SEO, PPC, social media advertising, reporting and other digital activities. This is an excellent opportunity to work within a highly competitive industry and join a market leader in its field.
Focused on the SME market, we’re a national telecommunications provider that specialises in business telephony solutions, connectivity, mobiles, hosting and IT services. Due to our ambitious growth plans we are now rapidly expanding our Sales and Marketing teams as we look to strengthen our position as a leading provider in the market.
As a Digital Marketing Executive you will have the opportunity to play a hands-on role in the growth of the brand and be heavily involved in the planning and delivery of online marketing activities.
This is a brand-new role that will be crucial in helping the business achieve its future targets in a fast-paced and ever evolving market.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working alongside the Marketing Manager to implement online marketing campaigns
- Developing ideas that will help increase traffic to the company website and improve conversions
- Planning and executing successful email marketing campaigns
- Focusing on customer retention and acquisition
- Playing a key role in all PPC, SEO and social media activity
- Assisting in monitoring competitor activity and campaigns
- Building awareness of products, events and other items via digital channels
- Assisting with the design of digital assets (depending on experience)
- Reporting on trends and the performance of the company’s digital channels
The successful candidate will have a firm grasp of the principles of digital marketing and a good understanding of online marketing techniques including; PPC and SEO, email marketing, social media, campaign reporting, content creation and online advertising. Qualifications and experience in PPC and SEO campaign management would be beneficial but not absolute necessary.
Excellent communication skills, particularly written are imperative due to the nature of the role. The candidate should:
- Have a degree in a marketing, creative or digital media related subject (although candidates with relevant experience may also be considered)
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Have experience working with a broad range of online marketing activities
- Posses a strong attention to detail
- Be analytical and able to spot trends in data
- Be able to translate technical product features into business benefits
- Be highly organised, self-motivated and confident working both individually and as part of a team
- Be head-strong with the ability to get your own ideas across
- Possess a genuine enthusiasm and passion for digital marketing
- Have the ability to multi-task and manage a number of projects to deadlines
- Experience working with the Adobe Creative Suite would be advantageous but is not essential
Long Term Opportunity
In return you will gain excellent exposure within a fast growing technology company where ideas for improvement will always be welcome. Reporting directly into the Marketing Manager there is potential for the scope of this role to increase as the marketing team and overall company grows in size. There is also the opportunity to earn more and be over-rewarded based on the internal marketing function’s overall team performance.
- Competitive salary (depending on experience)
- Company bonus
- Modern offices with free parking
- Market leader in their sector. Expanding business with ambitious growth plans.
- Social nights out and events
- Ranked number 35 in the Sunday Times Profit Track 100
- Winners of ‘Investors in People’, ‘Best Companies’ and ‘1000 companies to Inspire Britain’ awards