We’ve been focused on keeping businesses talking for over 20 yearsTalk to the team
Graduate Internal Sales Executive
We are looking for a career hungry graduate to join our internal sales department as a graduate internal sales executive.
Due to a period of sustained growth, we’re on the lookout for career hungry graduates, ready to develop a career within business and sales. We’re looking for self-driven and motivated individuals who are looking to take their first steps into the sales arena and grasp the opportunity to be in control of their own earnings. You will be given all the tools and on-the-job training required to be successful and build a progressive career within the business. All you need is the ambition, passion and desire to build a successful career in sales.
This office-based sales role is designed to maximise desk-based sales & lead gen opportunities within Network Telecom. The main purpose is to generate sales for Network Telecom services via a mixture of incoming enquiries and outbound sales & marketing activity.
Based within the internal sales team, you will benefit from the ability to manage your own data, pipeline and sales opportunities. You will be tasked in speaking to prospective customers and identifying requirements for all services provided by Network Telecom.
The ideal candidate for this role will be passionate about developing a career in sales and like the idea of hitting KPI’s and exceeding sales targets.
You will be responsible for taking the customer from initial conversation through to quotation and order completion.
Helping to link and join the dots between departments, this position will provide support and assistance to both Marketing and Field Sales departments by booking appointments or providing quotations that help overcome objections to appointment setting.
This role offers the successful candidate a chance to effectively run their own business within a business, being in control of your own earnings and performance.
- Deal with incoming marketing enquiries in order to book appointments or make direct sales
- Develop new sales opportunities and through proactive cold-calling, social media, online networking and general business development activity
- Maintain responsibility for your personal workload, including daily upkeep of business development activity, enquiries, call-backs, opportunities & forecasted business
- Contact new business prospects to identify requirements and sales opportunities
- Answer incoming phone calls to the Network Telecom sales desk
- Book face-to-face appointments for the field sales team when identifying larger requirements
- Providing customers with quotations over the phone and via email
- Self-manage your own opportunities pipeline and follow up quotes in order to maximise success
- Close sales orders and complete all relevant order paperwork and documentation
- Play a lead role in the launch of a trading name company aimed at tackling direct sales
- Research competitors' products, pricing policy and current activity.
What we’re looking for:
- A hunger and desire to build a career in sales
- A positive approach, self-motivation with a desire to succeed
- Articulate and a fluent communicator in writing and on the telephone
- Tenacious and ambitious, wanting to work hard and contribute immediately
- Confident learning new technology
- Self-motivated, with the necessary drive to win and convert
- A self-starter with ability to work alone and as part of a team
- Able to communicate at all levels
- You must also have the desire to learn and develop and push yourself to reach personal goals.
About Network Telecom:
Network Telecom are one of the UK’s leading independent telecommunication providers who specialise in business telephony, connectivity, mobile, hosting and IT services. Focusing on the B2B market, we are now rapidly expanding our sales and marketing teams as we look to strengthen our position as a leading provider in the market across the UK.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a highly competitive, Sunday Times listed profit ranking company.
- Market leader in our industry with over 20 years history.
- Expanding business with ambitious growth plans.
- Sunday Times Profit Track 100 organisation– 2018
- Attractive basic salary
- Uncapped Commission Scheme
- 23 days’ Holiday (more for long service)
- Pension & Healthcare scheme
- Social nights out
- Winners of ‘Investors in People’ and ‘Best Companies’ awards
- Free Parking