We’ve been focused on keeping businesses talking for over 20 yearsTalk to the team
We are currently looking for a professional and confident HR administrator to join our HR department to help in managing all aspects of staff development, personnel issues and training requirements.
As a family run company Network Telecom offers a hardworking and enjoyable environment that offers a number of growth opportunities as well as an excellent career path.
The job role will have a variety of responsibilities including, but not limited to, the following:
- Preparing and placing recruitment advertisements, co-ordinate and attend interviews with the relevant Line Manager, checking application forms, short-listing and selecting candidates.
- Liaise with other departments to issue equipment required (mobiles, laptops, pc’s etc.) whilst ensuring all correct paperwork is signed, recorded and filed.
- Screen job applicants to obtain information such as education, work experience and skill levels.
- Process sales commissions and pass through to payroll by the deadline.
- Inform job applicants of their acceptance or rejection for employment.
- Obtain references for potential new recruits.
- Support candidates through the recruitment process.
- Produce Training Plans and deliver the induction programmes for all new staff and mini inductions for staff returning from leave, maternity, or long term sick.
- Create and maintain personnel files in accordance with current requirements.
- Assist/advise the Line Manager in fact finding meetings and investigations as required.
- Assist/advise the Line Manager in disciplinary hearings and the dismissal of staff.
- Assist/Advise the Line Manager in grievance meetings.
- Administration of 3 & 6 month review reminders.
- Issue offer letters, contracts of employment and amendments to the COE.
- Collate/monitor all appraisals/training plans for each employee.
- Keep accurate records of address changes, salaries, job titles and benefits.
- Prepare relevant information and pass through to payroll to ensure correct salaries are paid on time.
- Liaise with other departmental managers so as to understand all necessary aspects and needs of that department.
- Attend with the HR Manager external training sessions and seminars to keep up to date with employment issues and legislation.
- Create and issue the weekly staff brief.
- Daily filing ensuring confidentiality at all times.
- Payment of all penalty charges and ensure payroll is informed to make the relevant deductions from salaries.
- Payment of London congestion charges and Dartford crossings.
Desired Skills and Experience
This role requires the candidate to ideally have at least 1 years’ experience within a HR environment with a financial or administrative background being beneficial. The following skills and attributes would also be required:
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Team player who enjoys a challenge
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Hard working and eager to learn
- Able to multi-task and prioritise the workload dependent on agreed time-scales
- PC literate with a good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Analytical mind-set with good problem solving skills
The successful candidate would enjoy a variety of benefits including:
- Healthcare cover
- Pension scheme
- Competitive salary
- Additional holidays for long time service
If the you would like to apply for the role of HR Administrator please fill in the form on this page or send your CV to email@example.com.