We’ve been focused on keeping business talking for over 20 yearsTalk to the team
The role requires you to support the Head of Marketing in the delivery of the marketing plan by coordinating a broad range of marketing activities.
The ideal candidate will take creative responsibility for email campaigns, website content, PR, advertising, copywriting, events and branding. There will also be ample opportunity to get involved with digital activities. This is an excellent opportunity to work within a highly competitive industry and join one of the market leaders in their field.
Focused on the SME market, we’re a national telecommunications provider who specialise in business telephony solutions, connectivity, mobiles, hosting and IT services. Due to our ambitious growth plans we are now rapidly expanding our Sales and Marketing teams as we look to strengthen our position as a leading provider in the market.
As Marketing Executive you will have the opportunity to play a hands-on role in the growth of the brand and be heavily involved in the planning and delivery of marketing activities.
This is a brand new role that will be crucial in helping the business achieve its future targets.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working alongside the Head of Marketing to plan and implement marketing campaigns
- Take responsibility for increasing PR coverage
- Copywriting for a variety of different printed and digital marketing campaigns
- Managing advertising campaigns
- Developing, producing and distributing various marketing collateral
- Plan and execute successful email marketing campaigns
- Delivery of monthly newsletters and customer retention marketing activities
- Creating online content and keeping the company website up to date
- Developing ideas that will help increase traffic to the company website
- Assist in monitoring of competitor activity and campaigns
- Coordinating and supporting the delivery of events and exhibitions
- Competitive salary (depending on experience)
- Company bonus
- Company pension and health care scheme
- Additional holidays for each year of service
- Modern offices with free parking
- Expanding business with ambitious growth plans.
- Social nights out and events
- Winners of ‘Investors in People’, ‘Best Companies’ and ‘1000 companies to Inspire Britain’ awards
The successful candidate will have a firm grasp of the principles of marketing and a good understanding of offline and online marketing techniques including; copywriting, content creation, PR, social media, email marketing and branding.
Excellent communication skills, particularly written are imperative due to the nature of the role. The candidate should:
- Have strong written communication skills
- Have experience working with the full marketing mix
- Posses a strong attention to detail
- Be able to translate technical features into business benefits
- Be highly organised, self-motivated and able to work both individually and as part of a team
- Be head-strong with the ability to get your own ideas across
- Possess a genuine enthusiasm and passion for marketing
- Have commercial awareness, preferably within the B2B or trade sector
- Have the ability to multi-task and manage a number of projects to deadlines
- Having a degree in a marketing related or creative subject is advantageous
Long Term Opportunity
In return you will gain excellent exposure within a fast growing technology company where ideas for improvement will always be welcome. Reporting directly into the Head of Marketing there is potential for the scope of this role to increase as the marketing team and overall company grows in size. There is also the opportunity to earn more and be over-rewarded based on the internal marketing function’s overall team performance.