We’ve been focused on keeping businesses talking for over 20 yearsTalk to the team
Mobile Sales Executive
We are looking for a sales superstar who is "fluent in mobile" to join our internal sales and marketing team.
We’re looking for a sales superstar who is “Fluent in Mobile”, with experience and a proven track record of selling business mobile services into SME organisations. We’re keen to increase the number of telecommunication services taken by our customers in order to grow and promote long term business relationships.
This role will involve identifying mobiles sales opportunities predominantly within our established customer base and with new clients. You’ll be working alongside our existing internal sales teams, closing business directly with customers.
You’ll need to identify, research, and contact prospective customers in order to build customer relationships to generate sales and repeat business.
We’re looking for an individual who consistently meets or exceed goals for all sales activities including monthly targets & new account acquisition, all whilst ensuring the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
You’ll need experience in outbound calling, targeting customers based on set criteria, information gathering and progressing opportunities through the sales process.
The ideal candidate for this role will come from a B2B sales background with a history of hitting and exceeding the targets that were set for them. An ambitious, driven and hungry person with an enthusiastic and personable nature will excel in this role and become a high achiever within the organisation. You must also have the desire to learn and develop and push yourself to reach personal goals.
A generous package & commission structure is on offer.
- Explore opportunities within our existing 3,000 customers for business mobiles
- Develop new opportunities through proactive targeting & general business development activity
- Maintain responsibility for personal workloads, including daily upkeep of business development activity, enquiries, call-backs, opportunities & forecasted business
- Contact new business prospects to identify requirements and mobiles sales opportunities
- Providing customers with quotations
- Self-manage your own opportunities pipeline and follow up quotes in order to maximise success
- Close sales orders and complete all relevant order paperwork and documentation
- Deal with incoming marketing enquiries
- Provide ideas for marketing support and lead generation campaigns
- Make effective use of the CRM system in order to track sales opportunities effectively
- Research competitors' products, pricing policy and current activity.
- Generate leads for other sales teams in the business where appropriate
What we’re looking for:
- Experience in selling mobiles - 1 year minimum (Required)
- Previous experience in a similar role would be hugely advantageous
- A desire to build a career in sales
- A positive approach, self-motivation and a desire to succeed
- Articulate and a fluent communicator in writing, on the telephone and in person
- Tenacious and ambitious, wanting to work hard and contribute immediately
- Self-motivated, with the necessary drive to win and convert
- A self-starter with ability to work alone and as part of a team
- Able to communicate at all levels
- You must also have the desire to learn, develop and push yourself to reach personal goals
About Network Telecom
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a highly competitive industry and for a Sunday Times listed profit ranking company.
Network Telecom are one of the UK’s leading independent telecommunication providers who specialise in business telephony, connectivity, business mobiles, hosting and IT services. Focusing on the B2B market, we are now rapidly expanding our sales and marketing teams as we look to strengthen our position as a leading provider in the market across the UK.
- Market leader in our industry with over 20 years history.
- Expanding business with ambitious growth plans.
- Sunday Times Profit Track 100 organisation– 2018
- Attractive basic salary
- Uncapped Commission Scheme
- 23 days’ Holiday (more for long service)
- Pension & Healthcare scheme
- Social nights out
- Winners of ‘Investors in People’ and ‘Best Companies’ awards
- Free Parking