We’ve been focused on keeping businesses talking for over 20 yearsTalk to the team
New Business Team Leader
An exciting opportunity for a New Business Team Leader has arisen at Network Telecom.
Network Telecom have an exciting position available as a new business team leader. This position will be recognised as a senior member of the new business desk.
Responsibilities of the role
- Leading, overseeing and coaching existing and new Sales Executives.
- Meet key business metrics and ensure both personal and team KPIs are met and exceeded.
- Providing a positive and professional demeanour at all times, installing high motivation and morale amongst the team to ensure they have a sense of urgency and capitalise from momentum.
- Preparing and producing performance reports daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly and adhoc as required.
- Providing admin support as directed by the New Business Manager.
- Develop and implement training plans for new & existing staff.
- Produce training materials, manuals or documentation (as required)
- Prepare feedback from one-one team development sessions.
- Undertaking other duties appropriate to the post as agreed with the Head of Sales for support of all sales activities
- Work together with the Sales Consultants to ensure highest customer experience achieved by ensuring the criteria process is followed accurately.
- Work closely with the team to address and resolve issues and implement improvements where needed.
- You will be responsible for ensuring that you maintain an excellent level of knowledge regarding all areas of Network Telecom through both self-study and supported development
Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate will be confident, articulate and highly motivated with the following attributes;
Minimum of 2 year working within a sales environment is highly preferred
Meticulous attention to detail.
Professional, presentable and polite.
A good sense of humour, contributing positively to team morale and the ambience of the Sales team.
To maintain a positive attitude and be at the forefront of promoting products and services to the team.
Team player; confident personality and enjoys a challenge.
Strong communication skills both in written and verbally.
Minimum of 1 year professional team development experience
Ability to multi-task; enabling you to prioritise workload depending on agreed time-scales.
PC literate with good Excel knowledge.
Good problem solving and communication skills, analytical mind-set.
- Basic salary and excellent commission
- Career development and progression
- Additional holidays for long time service
- Healthcare Scheme cover
If this sounds like the perfect role for you please apply via the adjacent form or email your CV to email@example.com.