Has the way we work changed forever?
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, many businesses had to ‘close doors’ and create an entirely remote working infrastructure, some of them for the first time. Now that the Government guidelines are beginning to ease, businesses are contemplating the next stages of remote working and questioning whether the way we once worked has changed forever.
While businesses look to the future and try to weigh up what the new normal will look like, it is important to consider the practical next steps. What are the key factors to consider and what changes can be made now to continue making improvements?
Within our latest whitepaper, we discuss the following potential changes to the way we work and their benefits for both businesses and staff members.
- Will your office space be used in the same way?
- Do you have adequate support for staff?
- Could you benefit from an employee survey to discuss how they would like to work in future?
- Are you going to put a flexible work policy in place? Do you have everything you need to make that a success?
- Should you upgrade your communications technology?
- Do you have virtual meeting spaces in your office?
- Could now be a good time to upgrade your IT infrastructure?
- Remember to update your business continuity plan
- Consider changes to the way you will communicate with your staff
- Returning furloughed staff
- Did you take on any new employees while working remotely?
- Consider team bonding activities
- Do you have the necessary stock levels?
- …And many more potential changes.
You can read the full whitepaper here to find out more about the future of working practices and how these changes could create further successes for your business.
We provide telephony and IT solutions that work both in and out of the office, meaning that your employees can work wherever, whenever. If you would like to learn more about how we can assist your business with remote working, both now and in the future, please contact our team on 0333 3603 722 or email email@example.com.