Phone systems for manufacturers
From sales meetings to the factory floor, at Network Telecom we know how important it is to keep your business talking every step of the way. We have over twenty years of experience working within the manufacturing industry, ensuring that our customers have the best business phone systems and communications packages to operate both productively and efficiently. We understand that no two businesses are the same, which is why our telecoms solutions are tailored to your individual business challenges and unique requirements.
Here are a just a few of the ways that our business phone systems and popular features can benefit manufacturers:
- Mobile integration and soft phones mean that you can walk around your factory or premises and work on projects without missing any important calls. You can also move to quieter areas to take calls.
- Call recording means that, if you’re taking/ making an order over the phone you can replay the call to make sure you’ve got all the details correct.
- Call Management software gives you a complete view of every call that comes in and out of your business so you can determine if you need to adjust your opening hours to stop missing as many calls (and potential sales opportunities).
- Voicemail to email means you’re alerted straight away when you’ve missed a call so that you can ring back and secure a booking before your potential customer goes to a competitor.
- CTI integrates your CRM system with your phone system so that, when a customer calls in, the details and notes you hold about them will appear on your screen (eg. Mr Jones previously ordered X number of parts). This means you can start the call in a personal manner and make your customers feel valued.
- A professional auto-attendant means that you can inform your customers of your opening hours and make it easy for them to get through to the right department or facility (production, sales etc.)
To speak to one of our team today about our phone systems for manufacturers and to see how an upgraded communications package could benefit your business, call 01952 221 327 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.