Phone systems for Professional services firms
Whether you’re a solicitor, an accountant or an architect, a business phone system could improve the efficiency and productivity of your firm. At Network Telecom, we work with thousands of businesses across the UK, operating within the professional services sector to provide communications packages that deliver real business results.
Have you thought about using call recording to resolve disputes and clarify important details? Do you need to know exactly how long you’ve been on the phone so that you can bill clients correctly? Perhaps linking your CRM and phone systems together could improve customer relations? Today we discuss some of the features that could help you to keep talking to your clients regardless of your time, location or device.
- Call recording enables you to revisit conversations whenever you need to so that you can check important details and resolve any disputes. Whether you need to clarify liability, play back calls for staff training or detect security breaches and inappropriate calls, call recording allows you to automatically capture every call that takes place within your organisation.
- Call Management software means that you have a complete view of every call that comes in and out of your business, knowing exactly who has been on the phone and for how long – perfect for invoicing your time. Make the most of this invaluable pot of data to see how many calls you’re missing and the hourly distribution of your calls.
- CTI integrates your CRM system with your phone system so that, when a customer calls in, the details and notes you hold about them will appear on your screen. This means you can start the call in a personal manner and make your clients feel valued. As well as dealing with inbound calls, CTI allows you to quickly and easily dial from your desktop, saving time simply by clicking a number in your web browser or straight from your CRM database.
- Mobile integration means that you can connect your mobile to your phone system and stay connected when you’re out visiting clients or away from your desk.
- Voicemail to email means you’re alerted straight away when you’ve missed a call so that you can ring back before your potential client goes to a competitor or return your customer’s call quickly and easily.
For more information about our phone systems for the Professional services sector and to learn more about how upgrading your communications solution could benefit your firm, call 01952 221 327 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.