Phone systems for small businesses
Whether you are a small business that is just starting out or are a more established SME that is looking to streamline operations, a business phone system could be a great solution for maximising both your efficiency and productivity. With a number of business enhancing features perfectly suited to small businesses, you can ensure that your business-critical calls are made and received in the simplest (and most profitable) way possible.
Many small business owners think that office phone systems are too expensive for their budgets and are reserved for bigger, longer standing companies. At Network Telecom however, we believe that business phone systems should be tailored to suit the individual needs and objectives of all of our customers, no matter how big or small. That’s why we’ll sit down with you, get under the hood of your business and recommend a solution that meets your requirements and your budget. Whether you’re a team of 2 or 3 staff that need to be able to make and receive calls at the same time, or are operating with remote workers and a hot desking culture, we can help you find a business phone system that works for you.
With over two decades of experience helping small businesses across the UK, we’re proud to be an independent, family owned business and ensure that we work with all of our customers closely to understand which features will be beneficial to them. Whether you need to enable home workers, pick up and reply to voicemail when you’re out of the office or integrate your office phones with your computer system, we’re able to supply a complete ‘one stop shop’ telephony solution, including hardware, installation, maintenance and lines and calls, all for one fixed and affordable monthly cost.
Here are just some of the small business phone system features we can offer:
- Cutting edge handsets. From ergonomically designed desk phones to cordless handsets that allow you to roam the office without worrying about missing a call, we have a wide selection of handset options and will even configure them for you so that you’re ready to start talking as soon as you take them out of the box.
- Call recording. Worried that you’ve noted down some customer details wrong or need to playback an important call for training purposes? With our phone systems, you’ll be able to record all your calls to both improve customer service and boost staff development.
- CTI. Integrate your CRM system with your office phone system so that, when a customer calls in, their name and notes will appear on your screen in front of you. This means you can start your calls more personally and make notes while you’re speaking.
- Call Management. Want to know how many calls you are missing out of hours or run reports on particular DDIs (this is particularly useful for tracking marketing campaigns)? With Call Management you have a comprehensive view of all the calls coming in and out of your business, giving you all the data you need to work smarter.
- Music and advertising on hold. Did you know that without advertising on hold you are basically wasting free airtime and the rare chance of broadcasting to a fully captivated audience? Use the time that your customers are on hold to tell them about all the great products and services you offer, converting new prospects and upselling to existing customers too.
- Auto Attendant. A professional Auto Attendant not only improves brand perception and the first impression that your business gives, but it makes sure that your callers get through the right departments and that their calls are answered by the right people – reducing time wastage.
Want to learn more about our phone systems for small businesses and the features that are included? Call 01952 221 327 today or email email@example.com to speak to our friendly team.