Phone systems for the retail sector
For over twenty years, the team here at Network Telecom has been working with hundreds of retail companies to help them find the right business telephone system to suit their unique needs. From business mobiles and advertising on hold, to call recording and setting up a professional auto-attendant, here are just some of the features and benefits of our business phone systems that are designed to keep you talking:
- Mobile integration and soft phones mean that you can walk around your store or premises without missing any important calls. You can also move to quieter areas to take calls.
- Call recording means that, if you’re taking/ making an order over the phone you can replay the call to make you’ve got all the details correct.
- Call Management software gives you a complete view of every call that comes in and out of your business so you can determine if you need to adjust your opening hours to stop missing as many calls.
- Voicemail to email means you’re alerted straight away when you’ve missed a call so that you can ring back and secure a booking before your potential customer goes to a competitor.
- CTI integrates your CRM system with your phone system so that, when a customer calls in, the details and notes you hold about them will appear on your screen (eg. Miss Jones previously ordered X). This means you can start the call in a personal manner and make your customers feel valued. Our phone systems integrate with CRM software including prof.ITplus and StudioPlus.
- A professional auto-attendant means that you can inform your customers of your opening hours.
- Advertising on hold means that you can let your customers know about new products and special offers.
To speak to one of our team today about our phone systems for the retail sector and to see how an upgraded communications package could benefit your business, call 01952 221 327 or email email@example.com.