Phone systems for transport and logistics companies
Whether you are based in the office or out on the road, at Network Telecom we know how important it is to keep your business talking wherever the day may take you. For over twenty years we have been working with hundreds of transport and logistics companies across the UK to help them find the right business telephone system to suit their unique needs. From mobile integration and CTI (computer telephony integration) to call recording and voicemail to email, here are just a few of the benefits of choosing Network Telecom as your telephony provider:
- CTI integrates your CRM system with your phone system so that, when a customer calls in, the details and notes you hold about them will appear on your screen (eg. Mr Jones previously ordered X or made X booking). This means you can start the call in a personal manner and make your customers feel valued. Our systems integrate with CRM systems including Synergy, Autotask, Pegasus Opera II, OrderWise and WorkflowMax.
- Mobile integration means that you can stay connected when you’re travelling - with your mobile acting as an extension of your main office phone system.
- Call recording means that, if you’re taking/ making an order over the phone you can replay the call to make sure you’ve got all the details correct.
- Call Management software gives you a complete view of every call that comes in and out of your business, so you can see who is answering calls and how long they are on the phone for.
- Voicemail to email means you’re alerted straight away when you’ve missed a call so that you can ring back and secure a booking before your potential customer goes to a competitor.
- A professional auto-attendant means that you can inform your customers of your opening hours and make it easy for them to get through to the right department or facility (deliveries, sales etc.)
To speak to one of our team today about our phone systems for the transport and logistics industry and to see how an upgraded communications package could benefit your business, call 01952 221 327 or email email@example.com.