The 6 Step Process to Reliable Business Communication
At Network Telecom, we have made choosing the right business phone system and connectivity solution as simple as possible. This six stage process helps us determine your needs and propose the right solution for your business:
- The Client Consultation – This is when we collate all the information we need to build up a clear picture of what your business is about and, by assessing your communication needs, we can then propose a telecoms package that works for you. Every company has unique communication requirements and the key to our success is being able to ascertain those needs and put together a suitable package. Lack of connectivity is the breeding ground for less than perfect service – something no company should experience – and with our expertise and your defined needs, a suitable solution can be found.
- The Proposal – Our second meeting will be to present our recommendations in the form of a clearly defined proposal, which details both the benefits for you and the costs. We regularly install office phone systems for our clients, and with cloud and hosted phone systems, we can tailor the service to suit. We understand how important it is to keep costs down, and as we are a neutral provider, we are not tied to any telecommunications network and can therefore shop around.
- Pre Installation – One of our engineers will survey your site and provide a detailed outline for the installation team. This is a key step in the process and ensures that our expert installation team are fully informed to get you up and running quickly and efficiently.
- Installation – Typically carried out with minimal interruption to your business, the installation is entrusted to our highly trained engineers who are fully conversant with a range of platforms and devices. This might involve setting up a business broadband connection or installing one of our business phone systems. Then, with very simple online billing, you are good to go.
- Training – Easy to use interfaces and some expert guidance allows any person to master using a phone system, and as with all of our telecommunications packages, full hands-on training is provided. The training isn’t over until we can see that you have fully mastered the system and can use the many powerful tools that our software contains.
- Support – We will never leave you in the lurch, and our technicians are available 24/7, should you ever need them. In the event you need some help, we are always at your service.
If you would like to make an appointment to discuss your needs, fill in the online form and we can get things started. Failing that, pay us a visit at
Network Telecom (UK) Ltd
Hadley Park. Telford TF1 6QJ
We can be reached by phone on 01952 221 327 during office hours and are happy to discuss your business communication issues.