The ultimate office relocation checklist
Moving to a new office premises is an exciting time for any business. An office relocation can give your company room to grow and your team will undoubtedly be looking forward to a brand-new space. However, office moves can also be stressful and require a lot of organisation and time.
One of the main worries that business owners tend to have when moving offices is any potential downtime of their business operations. With the help of our office relocation checklist and our telecoms relocation services, a hassle-free office move is just around the corner.
- Sign the lease on your new premises
- Book your removal company
- Create a detailed time plan with lead times
- Inform internal stakeholders, especially staff members
- Make a health and safety plan for new premises
- Apply for security measures at the new site
- Update your insurance policies and service agreements
- Notify your external stakeholders, including existing customers
- Draw up a detailed floorplan of your new space
- Make an inventory of existing office equipment and buy any needed furniture
- Organise service utilities, including your telecoms and IT services
- Allocate moving packs to your staff members
- Purchase new signage
- Purchase updated stationary and marketing materials
- Clean up and final check of previous premises
- Buy the wine and cake for celebrating a successful move!
With over 20 years of experience in helping businesses to relocate, Network Telecom can provide your business with a hassle-free telecoms move. Whether you would like to transfer your existing telephone system, IT services and broadband, or start from scratch, we aim to make the transition to your new location both smooth and headache free.
Plus, our access to wholesale rates means that we can make sure you are getting the most cost-effective solution available at your new premises.
If you would like to discuss your office relocation with our experts you can apply for your relocation quote here.