We’re here to help!
With so many businesses planning to, and already temporarily closing their office doors and working from home, we want to ensure that everyone has everything they need in order to efficiently and effectively remote work.
If you need some free, impartial advice or guidance on how to make sure your remote working set up is right for and your individual needs, we’re here to answer your questions, no matter how big or small.
We know that, during the coming weeks, businesses will face challenges both internally and externally, and we want to ensure that we are providing as much support as we can to anyone who needs help with their communications infrastructure.
Some key points to consider, are:
- Have you set up call diverts to inform your customers of any changes?
- Is your home broadband connection reliable and fast enough to support you while working at home?
- Do you have remote IT support, VPN access and Office 365?
- Do you have everything you need to stay connected, such as mobiles and laptops?
- Do have access to a video conferencing platform to maintain face-to-face contact?
We can help with all of the above and more!
We’ll be on hand to answer all of your questions, do online demonstrations of our products and services, so you can see exactly how well they perform in a remote working environment, as well as provide expert tips on how to get the most out of your home working set up.
In light of current circumstances and the resulting difficulties we’re all facing at the moment, our goal is to make remote working as easy as possible for you!
If you have any questions or need some advice and guidance about how your business could effectively work remotely in the coming weeks, please get in touch and talk to a member of our friendly, expert team, who will be more than happy to help. You can get in touch by calling us on 0800 097 6543 or email email@example.com.