What happens next with Network Telecom?
Whether your company has opted for a new business phone system, a hosted telephony solution, a bespoke lines and calls package, business broadband, business mobiles or IT services, we know how important it is to make switching providers as simple and efficient as possible. That’s why we’ve put together these 10 steps, outlining what happens next when you come onboard as a Network Telecom customer.
- Your paperwork will be registered with Network Telecom
- You’ll receive a thank you phone call to discuss potential install dates
- We’ll call to arrange a pre-install survey and finalise install dates
- Our in-house team of engineers will install your new equipment
- Your dedicated Account Manager will call to arrange a welcome visit
- Transfer of lines for new customers (approx. 10 days from install date)
- Your broadband and services will be transferred
- Welcome visit from your Account Manager including system training and manuals
- Your first monthly bill will arrive within 4-6 weeks
- Follow up visit from your Account Manager for additional training
Once you’re all set up, your dedicated account manager, our in-house engineers and our expert technical teams will always be available to answer any questions and resolve any issues you may have. We will also regularly review your tariffs to make sure that you’re getting the best deal on your business telecoms and inform you of any available upgrades that may be of interest. We pride ourselves on our customer service levels and are always here to help to keep your business talking.
If you would like to learn more about any of our services or have any questions, call our friendly team today on 01952 221 327 or email email@example.com.