What is a Unified Communications strategy?
Unified Communications (UC) isn’t a single product, but a complete and considered solution to improve and future proof the way your business talks. Integrating your phone calls, email, instant messaging, voice calls, conferencing, device status and information sharing, UC ties all of these elements together across a simple user interface.
With the pace and flexibility of the modern workplace constantly evolving, businesses need to keep up. UC enables you to reconsider the traditional model of the ‘desktop environment’ and modernise your business phone system.
What could a UC strategy mean for your business?
Mobile working, working from home, keeping connected on the move, travelling around the globe and communicating between offices are now commonplace, and so it’s crucial that your company can keep talking anytime, anywhere and on any device.
By adopting a Unified Communications strategy, you can make your office communications more flexible and change the way you do business.
At Network Telecom, we can offer UC solutions that allow you to keep talking wherever the day may take you.
Benefits of UC
- Streamline your communications so that you can get in touch with colleagues quickly and easily
- Increase your productivity with more functionality than is possible with only desktop phones (such as rich presence, click to dial and unified messaging)
- Efficiently manage teams with activity logs and reports
- Utilise DECT and IP to give users the ability to make and receive calls even when they aren’t at their desks
- Integrate with common desktop applications such as Microsoft Outlook to simplify operations
These benefits can speed up your interactions, make employees more productive and improve customer service. As business telephony continues to evolve to reflect the needs of an increasingly mobile workforce, the team at Network Telecom are here to help you implement the right Unified Communications strategy for your business. For more information, call 01952 221 327 or email email@example.com.