Your journey from start to finish with Network Telecom
The team here at Network Telecom are committed to making the process of joining us both seamless and straight forward. We understand that, when you’ve chosen the business telecoms provider that’s right for your company, you want to get up and running with your new set up as quickly as possible.
Whether you’ve chosen a new business phone system, a hosted voice solution, lines and calls, broadband, mobiles or our IT services, we’re here to make sure that your next steps with us are simple, informative and beneficial to your business.
Here are the ten steps that we follow to onboard you with Network Telecom, from start to finish.
- Your paperwork will be registered with Network Telecom
- You’ll receive a thank you phone call to discuss potential install dates
- We’ll call to arrange a pre-install survey and finalise install dates
- Our in-house team of engineers will install your new equipment
- Your dedicated Account Manager will call to arrange a welcome visit
- Transfer of lines for new customers (approx. 10 days from install date)
- Your broadband and services will be transferred
- Welcome visit from your Account Manager including system training and manuals
- Your first monthly bill will arrive within 4-6 weeks
- Follow up visit from your Account Manager for additional training
Once you’re up and running, your dedicated Account Manager will always be on hand to help with any queries you may have, to regularly review your tariffs to make sure you’re getting the best deal and to give you more information on any upgrades that may be of interest. You will also benefit from our 24/7 maintenance and support, allowing you to contact our highly trained in-house team of engineers whenever you need them. We pride ourselves on our customer service levels and are always here to help, working to keep your business talking.
If you have any questions or would like to learn more about our services and becoming a Network Telecom customer, don’t hesitate to give us a call on 01952 221 327.