We’ve been focused on keeping businesses talking for over 20 yearsTalk to the team
Qualified Telecoms Engineers
We're on the look out for qualified Telecoms Engineers to provide an excellent maintenance response service in all areas including Samsung, Panasonic, VOIP and Broadband.
Working for Network Telecom can provide a great career path for you. Despite our considerable growth over the last 20 years, we pride ourselves on the retention of our original core values and family feel atmosphere. Our culture is fast paced, fun and all our employees receive a great selection of benefits.
We are currently recruiting for qualified Telecoms Engineers to join our team. This is a vital role within the business, providing technical support to both our internal and external customers and an excellent maintenance response service in all areas including Samsung OfficeServ, Panasonic, VOIP and Broadband.
The successful candidate will be professional and a minimum of 2-3 years experience in telephony is a necessity. It is essential that the candidate 'leads from the front' and is proactive.
You should have strong communication, organisational, computer and customer service skills. You will need to be well presented, extremely flexible and willing to work to high demands and standards. Previous customer service experience, excellent telephone manner and the ability to use Microsoft Office packages are essential.
Essential Skills/ Experience:
- Installations/Support experience in a similar role supporting IP based PBX systems, ideally Panasonic, Samsung OfficeServ.
- Business phone systems and periphery telecoms equipment/solutions like IP, networking, voice recording or similar products etc.
- Excellent cabling installation experience to the highest level.
- VOIP and broadband would be beneficial.
- Experience in using Microsoft Office packages.
- Install, commission, service and programme telephone systems.
- Work in line to work schedule and customer expectations at all times.
- Assess site and project and complete site survey and paperwork ensuring all information is correct.
- Provide creative solutions for system and network design, data service requirements, internet and networks.
- Implementation/Installation of telephony solutions incorporating CTI elements, call recording and reporting as required.
- Sharing technical knowledge with colleagues and other teams.
- Liaising with internal and external customers.
- Working to defined time-scales as part of a high-performing team.
- Possess relevant training certificates and be willing to undertake necessary training as determined to fulfil the role and keep up to date with the latest developments in the sector.
- Be able to provide 24hr cover as part of the ‘on call’ team on occasion.
- To support other areas of the business where necessary.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary, commensurate with your experience and knowledge. Additional benefits include a company vehicle, health care scheme and contributory pension scheme along with excellent working conditions.
If you think you could be a good fit for this role then we’d love to hear from you. Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.