What is call recording?
Choosing a phone system with call recording means you can automatically capture every phone conversation that takes place within your business and replay them at the touch of a button. Our call recording software, NT Re-Call, is easy to use, secure and compliant. So, whether you are looking for an on-premise or cloud phone system, you can enjoy peace of mind while getting the most out of your teams.
Why choose a business phone system with call recording?
Train staff and improve your customer service levels:
Call Recording is one of the most effective ways to get the best out of your staff and boost customer service levels. A great staff training tool, you can use call recording to deliver staff evaluations. For example, you can coach your teams by listening back to high and low quality calls and work together to improve performance.
No more costly errors from misheard details:
Mishearing order details or customer information can result in costly errors that your business may have to absorb. So, call recording can be used to review conversations, allowing you to double check quotations and make sure deliveries match your customers’ exact requirements.
Quickly and easily resolve disputes:
Ever wished you could listen back to a conversation to understand what was actually said? With NT-Recall, your calls are on file, ready for whenever you need them, so you can resolve disputes or problems quickly and easily.
Simple and secure:
NT-Recall is simple to install and use. It’s easy to access your call recordings through our online portal. Plus, you can save your call recordings in a format that is suitable for email attachments and fully compliant with UK legislation.
Considering call recording? Questions to ask yourself.
- Ever wish you could replay a telephone conversation as a reminder?
- Do you know how well your staff perform over the phone?
- Have you ever needed to replay a call in order to settle a dispute?
- Do you want to improve on your customer service levels?
- What if you could train your worst salesman to be your best?
Want to learn more about how a phone system with call recording could benefit your business? Fill in our short form below to speak to our expert team and receive a free, no obligation quote.
- Liability: Resolve disputes with recorded evidence
- Quality Control: Improve employee performance
- Security: Detect security breaches & inappropriate calls
- Training: Coach your employees
- Compliance: Comply with FSA or PCI standards
- Improve Customer Satisfaction
- Audit Trail: Searchable log of all calls
- Selective Recording: Only record what you want to