Enhance your business communications with a conference phone system
The ideal solution to ensure employees and customers stay connected, a conference phone system can greatly increase business efficiency and productivity by bringing people together without the time and cost of real-time travelling to different locations. What’s more, premium level conference phone systems will also allow for documents to be shared during a call, resulting in more productive and meaningful interactions.
How does a conference phone system work?
By simply plugging in your conference phone to your existing business phone system and dialling in all participants as you would on a traditional call, you will be all set up and ready to go.
There’s no need for multiple handsets, as the conference phone system will have several microphones and loudspeakers that will allow everyone on the call to hear and contribute to the conversation. The speakers and microphones can be positioned in different directions to ensure everyone can be heard clearly, thus ensuring all participants can be completely involved in the call without anyone struggling to listen and contribute.
What are the benefits of a conference phone system for business?
- Extremely affordable with WiFi connectivity, resulting in no extra call costs.
- Intimate and large-scale meetings are both completely possible, with conference phone systems able to cater to 3 – 200 participants at any one time.
- Missed or misconstrued information will be a thing of the past, with the ability to record and play back all calls.
- Speed – easy dial means you can bring people into the meeting by simply dialling their number.
- Struggling to hear when more than one person is talking is no longer an issue, with background noise muted to provide clarity of audio.
- Customise your conference phone system to meet your individual needs with features such as optional extra microphones, to cater for larger meetings.
- Video conference calls can make for more meaningful, quality interactions by providing a greater sense of inclusion for participants. Our pioneering device, NT Multimedia, is ideal for high quality video conferencing.
- Flexible working is not an issue, with remote and off-site workers able to attend meetings, regardless of their location and without the added cost and time, spent travelling.
- Spontaneous or unforeseen meetings can be handled swiftly, with a quick and easy set up via the conference phone system.
- No additional or unnecessary hardware required, as the majority of conference phone systems simply plug into the telephone port, which results in minimal cabling and a decrease in potential trip hazards.
How do I choose the best conference phone system for my business?
Contact us and speak to a dedicated member of our team, who will be able to advise you on a conference phone system that adheres to your individual needs, ensuring you receive the best possible solution that’s completely tailored to your business.
- Cutting Edge Handsets
- Call Recording
- Call Management
- Professional Voicemail
- Music On Hold
- Auto Attendant
- Mobile Integration
- Multi site or single office
- Fixed monthly cost
- Remote working
- Increase productivity