How long could your business perform if your telephone system or broadband went down? For some businesses,even one day without telephone and internet services can often be fatal.
Power loss, equipment failure, supplier faults and damaged phone lines can and do occur on a regular basis. Therefore, having a disaster recovery plan in place that covers your phone lines and business broadband is a no brainer. Too many companies leave their main asset – their phones – unprotected. A disaster or even a small phone line outage could cost a company significantly, both in terms of revenues and reputation.
This is why businesses should consider the benefits of having a proactive telecoms DR plan ready to react within minutes during unforeseen circumstances.
Your staff may rely on their internet connection or telephone to do their job, meaning that your business may suffer serious financial losses whilst workers are idle and waiting for the service to resume.
A 2009 study from the Business Research Institute revealed that of all the recovery points necessary in the event of a disaster, 65% of businesses surveyed said telecommunications was the weakest link. Given the importance of a phone system to a business, this is a surprising statistic.
Here at Network Telecom, we work to ensure minimum business downtime and safeguard your business continuity. Our proactive approach can prevent problems, making sure your communications run smoothly at all times. All our disaster recovery options are extremely cost effective so you can determine your solution based on how much resilience you need in place.
We can agree in advance any steps that will be taken to help your organisation recover should a disaster occur.
Possible DR options
- Second Broadband Line: Great for customers who rely heavily on their broadband service or for customers with SIP lines.
- Dongle: Simple PAYG broadband failover service which can be loaded with data.
- Twin Back-up/Failover Lines: Install another set of identical lines.
- SIP Lines: Invest in backup SIP Lines which can automatically failover and re-route calls in minutes.
- Diverts: Have your calls diverted elsewhere within seconds using our inbound platform.
- UPS: Redundant power supply readily available to keep your system alive in the event of a power loss.
Request a Call Back
Whether you would like to book an appointment with a member of our friendly team, get a cost saving analysis of your current bills, or simply ask us for business telecoms advice, we would love to hear from you.Request a callback