We’ve been focused on keeping businesses talking for over 20 yearsTalk to the team
We are on the lookout for motivated and hardworking support engineers to provide technical support both internally and externally. The job is a vital office based position within Network Telecom.
Working for Network Telecom will provide an excellent career path with continued growth and plenty of opportunity. We have grown exceptionally over the past 20 years but we pride ourselves on retaining our core values.
At Network Telecom we provide a wide variety of IT related services which result in the need for IT support both internally and externally. As a Network Telecom support engineer you will be required to investigate problems, undertake diagnostic testing and repair or resolve systems, hardware, software and infrastructure. You will need to provide an excellent response service in all areas including Samsung OfficeServ, Panasonic, hosted and broadband.
The role requires a degree of flexibility as the continuous growth of the company means that your job description will inevitably change. You will therefore from time to time be required to undertake other activities of a similar nature that fall within your capabilities. In addition, due to the rapid rate of technological advancement you will be able to continue the learning process throughout your career at Network Telecom.
- Provide creative solutions for system and network design, data service requirements, and internet and networks
- Office based Implementation/Installation of telephony solution also incorporating CTI elements, call recording and reporting as required
- Sharing technical knowledge with colleagues and other teams
- Liaising with internal and external customers
- Ensuring faults are escalated and resolved within the customer contracted Service Level
- Working to defined time-scales as part of a high-performing team
- Attending regular training courses to keep up to date with the latest developments in the sector
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skill (both oral and written)
- Programming various software
- Pro-actively monitoring customer networks via Network Telecom internal monitoring system, investigating, troubleshooting and resolving issues
- Provide technical solutions to engineers on site
- Maintaining and updating the fault management systems throughout the Incident lifecycle
As a Network Telecom employee you will be entitled to a number of benefits including;
- Competitive salary
- Career development and progression
- Additional holidays for long time service
- Healthcare scheme cover
If this sounds like the perfect position for you then we’d love to hear from you. Either fill in the form on the right hand side of this page or send your CV to email@example.com.